Wednesday, November 12, 2008

karipap laju melancap

I'm a person with a ton of energy who likes to scream and party and rock out. And there are other sides of me that are real serious I'm not worried about what other people say. I'm just going to be myself. I'm not going to try to pretend I'm someone else. I'm not a bad person. I like to have fun and I like to be myself. Hopefully, people will see that

If you don't like who I am, then you don't like you I am. But all you're gonna get, is who I am I won't change anything because I think the most important thing is being yourself and that's what I'm going to continue to do

i dont trust people
i'll try to hate u,if u want me too
%D%AI hate people who start drama
i was sick of having my heart broken
im complicated
D?nd u will never understand me.no one did
I am the problem that you will never solve

THE END

(aku tak tau..aku curik jopet punye!)

No comments: